The YMCA of the East Bay is all about:
- Children in preschool and after-school care gaining the skills and confidence that will make them better students.
- Boys and girls learning to swim and exploring the great outdoors at the same time that they are learning sound values and skills that will make them caring, responsible adults. Teens learning pride in themselves and encountering the larger world around them in
- Families sharing adventures and quiet time around a campfire.
- Men and women of all ages keeping fit and well.
- Older adults finding companionship and volunteering.
We have nine branch locations and two residential camps offering an array of services, 46 childcare centers and an award-winning outdoor environmental education center. Sources for our $30 million annual budget include member and program fees, contributions and government and foundation grants.