Membership Services Representative - Oakland & Berkeley
The YMCA of the East Bay, one of the largest YMCA’s in the country, located in the San Francisco Bay Area and headquartered in Oakland, California is looking Membership Services Representatives for the branches in Oakland and Berkeley.
- Provides excellent service to members, guests, and program participants in the Y and on the phone, contributing to member retention.
- Conduct interviews and/or tours responsive to the needs of prospective members; sells memberships and completes appropriate documentation, paperwork and data entry for sales; handles all monetary transactions according to protocol.
- Builds exceptional relationships with members; helps members connect with one another and the YMCA.
- Handles and resolves membership concerns and informs supervisor of unusual situations or unresolved issues.
- Applies YMCA policies and protocols dealing with member services or any emergencies.
- 1 year of experience in serving customers, sales or related field
- Excellent relationship building and problem solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook and other computer programs necessary to perform the duties of the job
- Ability to relate effectively to diverse groups of people from all social and economic
- segments of the community
Please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Part-time and full-time positions available: Starting at $16/hr based on experience and qualifications.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.