Work for the Y
People love working at YMCA of the East Bay for lots of reasons. Working at the Y:
- Is an opportunity to build your career while working in a supportive, challenging and fun environment.
- Means enriching the lives of our members - children, teens and adults - every single day.
- Supports the communities where we all live
The YMCA of the East Bay has a comprehensive training program for every member of our team. Whether you are looking for your first part-time job or have an established career field, our training opportunities offer a wide range of skill-building. If you want a job that offers a competitive salary, great benefits and the chance to make a difference - you will love working with us.
"The most satisfying part of my job is knowing that I am able to help and teach people everyday, even with the smallest things."
Lisa Nakamura, Manager, Information Technology
The YMCA of the East Bay promotes healthy lifestyles for our members and staff. We offer a full range of benefits, including:
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- YMCA retirement benefits - 403 (b) and employer contribution
- Legal Services Plan
- Life Insurance coverage
- Gym and program benefits
- Ongoing training for all staff
How to Apply
Once you have completed the application send to:
Human Resources Department
2330 Broadway, Oakland, CA 94612
or Fax to 510-987-7449
*If you are applying for a job at the Association Office, return the application to: