Check-In & Check-Out · Camp Ravencliff
Because we understand that dropping your child off at camp can be a little overwhelming for the entire family, we have outlined the steps for check-in, check-out, so that this transition may be as smooth as possible.
CHECK IN PROCEDURES
- For campers taking the bus to Camp Ravencliff, please be at the appropriate YMCA 30 minutes before the bus is scheduled to depart. (see transportation schedule)
- For Campers being dropped off or picked up at Holbrook Grove in Redway, drop off for youth and teen camp, and pick-up for youth camp is at 12:15 pm on Sunday. Pick up from Teen Camp is 10:15 am. Please park your car on the side of the road leaving Redway, or north of the grove on the grove side of the road. We use the shoulder south of the grove for our bus parking.
In order to check in for camp your child must have the following complete and received in the office two weeks prior to their arrival at camp:
- Payment in full
- All mandatory forms:
- Release and Waiver of Liability and Indemnity Form
- Health History Form
- Policies Form
- Camper Information Sheet
- Medication Form (if they are bringing medication to camp)
If your camper has any medications (prescription or over-the-counter), make sure the medication is in a sealed Ziploc bag with your campers name on the bag and medications ready to turn in at drop off.
If you would like to add money to your camper’s camp store account checks and cash will be collected when you check your camper in. We will be unable to take credit cards at this point.
If you have missing or unsigned forms you will be asked to complete them before your child can be admitted to camp.
All campers will be given a lice check & health screen during the check in process.
CHECK OUT PROCEDURES
For youth campers traveling home with their parent/guardian, pick up is at Holbrook Grove in Redway.
- Pick up for Youth Camp is 12:15 p.m.
- Pick up for Teen Camp is 10:15 a.m.
Please check in with Camp Staff in order to check out your camper.
For campers taking the bus from camp please arrive at the appropriate YMCA 20-30 minutes before the bus is scheduled to arrive as indicated above. You can call the YMCA at 510 222 9622 after 3:00 to get an updated estimate of arrival time.
You may be asked to show a photo ID. The person picking up your child MUST be listed on the authorized pick-up list on the Health History Form, please be sure to list yourself on this list.
Please remember to grab all of your camper’s luggage and gear!