Family Time · Tri-Valley YMCA
We strive to help bring families together to have fun and grow together, so they can strengthen their relationships and build connections with other families.
Y-Guides & Y-Princesses
Y-Guides (fathers & sons) and Y-Princesses (fathers & daughters) build a framework for children and their fathers to have fun, learn from each other and develop mutual understanding. Groups of seven to twelve fathers and their children meet monthly and come together for community events, service, campouts, a pinewood derby and broomball.*
- Fostering the companionship and understanding that form a foundation for positive, lifelong relationship
- Building a sense of self-esteem and personal worth
- Expanding your awareness of spirit, body and mind
- Building a framework for spending enjoyable and constructive time together
- Enhancing the quality of family time
- Emphasizing the vital role parents play in the growth and development of their children
- Offering an important opportunity to develop and enjoy volunteer and leadership skills
- Meeting other families with children the same age
*Only those registered as participants in the program are able to sign up for the events.
New Program Year Special!
All community members interested in this program can attend the first two events of the year before they decide to sign up for the program. We hope that you will consider joining us for one or both of these! They include:
- River Rafting on August 26 - only $35 per person - Download the Registration Form
- Welcome Picnic on September 17 - FREE!
- Amador Community Park | 11:30 am-1:30 pm
- To RSVP call 925 263 4444 or email email@example.com by Wednesday, September 13.