Membership · Hilltop Family YMCA
Your YMCA membership grants you access to our state-of-the-art facilities, top-notch programs and a vibrant community of engaged staff, trainers, wellness coaches and members. Join the Y and embark on a journey to your healthiest self!
For a better community.
For a better you.
For a better us.
The Y is here to strengthen our community. With a focus on developing kids’ potential, improving individual health and well-being, and giving back to our neighbors, your membership will bring about meaningful change within yourself and your community!
Access all Northern California YMCAs with your membership!
Through My Y is Every Y, your facility membership gives you complimentary access to every YMCA in Northern California. Visit ymcaeastbay.org/MyY for more information.
The Y for All
Our goal is that no one is turned away because they can't afford to pay. If you believe you may need financial assistance to participate in a YMCA program, please come to our membership desk and let us help you. We handle all financial assistance applications confidentially. Financial Assistance is made possible through the generosity of our donors.
Download the Financial Assistance Application (English, Spanish) or the Financial Assistance Renewal Form (English, Spanish). For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Download our Member Enrollment Form prior to stopping by our membership desk.
Facility Membership Information
- All youth ages 17 and under are FREE on an adult membership when they live in the same household.
- A Senior Couple is defined as two seniors, both age 65+, living in the same household.
- A Couple Membership is defined as two adults (married, partners, or adult family members) living in the same household. Proof of residency may be required.
- Read about our Membership Policies here.
- Read about safety and security measures here.